Home / OUR NEWS / Other news / Systems biology and HCV research
Thursday, 8th June 2023
An article published by the Biotechnology and Life Sciences in Baden-Württemberg scientific portal (BIOPRO Baden-Württemberg GmbH) about international research project SysPatho with PBSoft participation: Systems biology and hepatitis C research.
The main objective of the joint international research project SysPatho is to advance in the understanding of hepatitis C virus lifecycle with the help of bioinformatics and systems biology approaches. The goal of the project is the development of a new mathematical and computational methods for the reconstruction of HCV-infected hepatocytes, that can be used for the identification of a new drug targets and can help in the treatment of hepatitis C disease.
- The 9th International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure BGRS'2014
- Third SysPatho Workshop, Cyprus, 2013
- SysPatho Workshop: Systems biology and medicine, St. Petersburg, 2012
- The 8th International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure BGRS'2012
- The 7th International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure BGRS'2010
ANDCell ANDSystem ANDVisio BGRS Bioinformatics BIOPRO GmbH Biotechnology FP7 Gene networks Genome informatics HCV Hepatitis C associome Innovation forum Innovations Interra ITMSys Life Science Medical biology Metabolomics M tuberculosis Nanobiotechnology Pharmacology Phylogenetic tree building Proteomics School for young scientists SCSBB Syspatho Systems biology Textmining Transcriptomics